ISO 22301 / BCM (Business Continuity Management) is about having a plan to deal with difficult situations, so your organization can continue to function at that time. ISO 22301 specifies the requirements for a Management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood and ensure your business.
This program involves the understanding of business activities and identification of the critical business functions, complying with obligations imposed by stakeholders, authorities and customers, preparing for foreseeable and unforeseeable service disruptions and conducting regular exercises to maintain its readiness towards service disruptions.
Areas of BCM / ISO 22301 Certification:
- Develop Internal Competence.
- Establish roles and responsibilities.
- Undertake a business impact analysis.
- Develop business continuity plans and strategy.
- Ongoing review and maintenance.
Benefits of ISO 22301 / BCM:
- Maintain continuity of business operations.
- Protect assets, turnover and profits.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Reduce the need for frequent audits.
- Reduce the cost of business interruption insurance.
- Improve Processes and organizational focus.
WSH Experts will help you to implement ISO 22301 / BCM by Consulting, Auditing, Training, Internal Awareness training and also assist you with Certification body.