Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) – Recertification Assessment (4 Hours Course)
Participants will be able to recognize the common safety hazards at construction site, know the preventive measures to be adopted, confident in working at height and be aware on the importance of observing safety signs and safe work procedures including their rights and responsibilities.
- Identify legal obligations in workplace safety and health
- Identify hazards in a construction site
- Understand the Permit-to-Work system
- Practice safety precautions when working with different hazards
- Competent in wearing Personal Protective equipment (PPE)
- Understand and respond to all industrial safety signs
- Working safely at height
- Knowing the dangers and precautionary measures associated with confined space operations
- Knowing the rights and responsibilities of workers working in Singapore
Who to Attend: Mandatory for ALL workers in construction site
Medium: English, Chinese, Tamil, Bengali, Hindi, Malay, Thai, Burmese
Pre-Requisite: Able to understand and communicate in language of instruction & latest status of CSOC is a PASS. Expired CSOC status is allowed but must have valid IPA/ Work Permit. If fail CSOC re-certification, participant must attend 2 days course.
Course Duration:4 hours, inclusive assessment
Assessment: MCQ and practical.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course a certificate issued by Partner Training Organization.