- This event has passed.
Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC)- Partner Offered Course
August 1, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
By the end of the course, the participants would be able to recognize common safety and health hazards, and understand the measures to avoid injuries and diseases in construction work. This course also helps to create an awareness of the dangers at the construction sites and enable workers to understand their role in the prevention of accidents.
Course Date: 01,02,04,05 Aug 2018
Course Duration: 08.30 am to 6.30 pm
- Identify legal obligations in workplace safety and health
- Identify hazards in a construction site
- Understand the Permit To Work system
- Practice safety precautions (includes risk assessment) and response when working with different hazards, including Fire emergencies
- Competent in wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Able to understand and recognize all industrial safety signs
- Able to work safely at Height
- Know the dangers and precautionary measures associated with confined space operations
- Know the rights and responsibilities of workers working in Singapore.