- This event has passed.
Supervise Construction Work for WSH – SCW ( Partner Offered Course )
May 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$250
This unit will be relevant to Construction Site Supervisor, Clerk-of-work, Foreman, Site engineer, WSH Coordinator, WSH Supervisor or individuals who undertake the role of a supervisor in the construction industry.
Course Date :
27 May , 29 May , 03 June & 10 June ( 08.30 AM to 07.30 PM )
Course Overview :
- Explain the safety and health duties and responsibilities of a Building Supervisor
- Outline safety planning and organization at worksite
- Explain salient WSH legislations for worksites
- Identify job hazards and apply control measures for a construction site including working at height, demolition, excavation, piling, fire, mechanical & electrical, material handling and occupational health hazards
- Assist in carrying out risk assessment for construction activities
- Conduct safety inspections
- Identify the causes of accidents and recommend preventive measures Conduct investigation and prepare an incident report
- Explain the 14 elements of WSH Management System and key features of SS506 and OHSAS18001
Course Venue :89 Short Street,#01-04 Golden Wall Centre, Singapore 188216