- This event has passed.
WSQ Confined Space Assessor ( Assess Confined Space for Safe Entry and Work )-Partner Offered Course
November 25 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$450
We are covers basic principles in working within/ around confined space. It includes the knowledge and skills for the use of appropriate gas testing equipment and methods, to obtain representative results for the assessment of atmospheric condition in confined space for safe entry and work. The skills and knowledge covered will enable the learners to be appointed as confined space safety assessor under the relevant regulations and including with Exams and interviews.
Course Date & Duration: 25 Nov, 02, 09 Dec & 16 Dec ( 08.30 AM to 05.30 PM )
24 Dec & 31 Dec (06.30 PM to 10.00 PM )
• Prepare for confined space assessment person involved in confined space safety management, Applicable legal and other requirements.
• Type of Hazards in confined space.
• Prepare for Confined Space Assessment.
• Identify hazards and take measures in Confined Space.
• Conduct gas testing to ascertain the atmospheric condition in the confined space is safe for entry Participate in risk control and emergency response for entry into and working in a confined space.
Venue : Toh guan
Pre-requisite :Work Permit + Education cert ( Maths , Physics & Chemistry ) + BCSS