WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes – Partner Offered Course
March 28 @ 9:00 am - 6:15 pm$350
This course aims to provide personnel appointed as the Site Incident Controller (SIC) or Site Main Controller (SMC) with the skills and knowledge required to implement the incident management processes. It is targeted typically at individuals who are currently managers, supervisors or senior technicians from the following sub-sectors which may include: Chemical Production, Oil & Gas Production, Plant Construction, Waste Management, Energy Management, Buildings, Hotels and Hospitals.
Course Date: 28/3/2019
Course Duration: 09.00 AM TO 06.15 PM
This competency unit covers the skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management process during an emergency incident in a process facility. This unit covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilized during an emergency incident. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret incident management approach and structure to ascertain the scope and severity of the emergency.
- Utilize incident management areas and processes to implement emergency response strategies.
- Utilize appropriate communication methods when managing an incident to control all internal and external resources.
- Control and maintain Incident management process to assess information on status of the emergency.
- Undertake post-emergency evaluation and debrief.
Course Venue: Little India