- This event has passed.
WSQ-Perform Work in Confined Space Operation (SOC-MH ) Partner Offered Course
June 10 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm110$
Under the Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 which came into effect in June 2001, all workers, including Singaporeans, must undergo a Safety Orientation Course (Manholes) before they are allowed to work in Manholes and other Confined Spaces.
Course Date : 10 Jun ( 06.00 PM to 10.00 PM )
11 Jun ( 08.30 AM to 07.30 PM )
Course Overview :
· Identify duties and responsibilities of all personnel involved in confined space work under the WSH Legislations and Code of Practice.
· Identify confined space hazards.
· Use Gas Detection Instruments for atmospheric monitoring
· Comply with Permit-to-Work system and safe work procedures when working in confined space.
· Participate in an emergency for confined space.