WSH Experts is committed to provide cleaning services for every place and implements a thorough, structured approach with the right management in place to provide excellent cleaning service.
Food hygiene is very important, and here at WSH Experts, we’re dedicated to helping you meet that standard.
Every now and then, families prefer to eat out, and dining at a restaurant is one of the most exciting and soothing experiences after a hectic day.
Owning a restaurant business is huge responsibility, because implementing a high standard of hygiene is easier said than done. Impressing the people eating at your restaurant requires looking into the many aspects of restaurant maintenance. For example, ignoring a pest infestation can cause your restaurant to lose its reputation as people lose confidence in the food you serve.
It’s not always about how quickly the food is served, but many a times, the presentation and hygiene of the entire facility matters a great deal too.
Benefits of Hiring WSH Experts
- We provide complete sanitisation and cleaning of F&B outlets to make sure that all utensils and surfaces are dirt and grease free and have minimal Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC).
- To ensure that your kitchen is as clean as possible, we promise a thorough cleaning, including utensils, countertops, sinks, stoves, and even commercial kitchen exhausts.
- WSH Experts uses eco-friendly, food grade chemicals to ensure that you and your customers get only the best and cleanest. We can also do fogging, which uses nanotechnology to ensure that your kitchen stays sanitised for longer!
- These F&B cleaning services are done overnight, so that you will have minimal disruption to your business, and everything will be clean and ready to use for the next day.
Benefits of Our Part-Time Housekeeping Services
If you are looking for part-time staff, then WSH Experts offers you expert professionals who are qualified enough to handle all the cleaning tasks. With our part-time housekeeping services you can gain benefits such as –
- Reduced cost of operations
- Hire professional housekeeping staff only for the number of hours required
- No obligation to offer benefits to part-time housekeeping/cleaning professionals
- Flexibility of working
- Trained and experienced professionals
- 24-hour services
- Affordable hiring of proficient staff