WSH Experts is committed to provide Fire safety management services and implements a thorough, structured approach with the right management in place to provide excellent integrated service.
In our fire safety management services offering, we help building owners to ensure at all times that fire safety requirements contained in the Fire Emergency Plan are complied with.
WSH Experts will Provide:
- Supervision on the maintenance of all fire safety works in the premises.
- We ensure at all times that the occupant load of any part of any building does not exceed the capacity prescribed under the Fire Code.
- We conduct daily checks within the premises and remove or cause to be removed any fire hazard that is found within the premises.
- We also prepare a Fire Emergency Plan for the premises and conduct fire drills for the occupants therein annually or on such occasion as may be directed by the relevant authorities and ensure that all occupants are familiar with the means of escape located within the premises.
- Other aspects include the preparation of fire safety guidebooks for the occupants of the premises.
- We also train the occupants in the premises in first aid, firefighting and evacuation in the event of fire as well as the co-ordination and supervision of the occupants within the premises in firefighting and in evacuation in the event of fire or other emergencies.
- We prepare and implement the Arson Prevention Plan for the premises and organize campaigns, training courses, competitions, contests and other activities which will develop and maintain the interest of the occupants within the premises in establishing a fire safe environment.
- We supervise the operation of the Fire Command Centre in the event of fire or other emergencies as well as conduct Fire Evacuation Drills and Table-Top Exercises within the properties each year and to evaluate, together with the Fire Safety Committee, the effectiveness of the Arson Prevention Plan and the Fire Emergency Plan for the premises.