Why should you attend?
ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Environmental Management Systems, consequently reducing an organization’s negative environmental impacts and improving its overall performance and efficiency.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Environmental Management.
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Environmental Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements.
- EMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EMS.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 14001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Environmental Management System best practices.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an EMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
A fundamental understating of ISO 14001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.