Why should you attend?
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits.
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management System audit process.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements.
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Environmental Management System audit.
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management.
- Understand the operations of an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in EMS audits.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 14001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.