Why should you attend?
ISO 22000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a FSMS, including FSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Individuals involved in Food Safety Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Food Safety Management.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Food Safety Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a FSMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.