Why should you attend?
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits.
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Food Safety Management System audit process.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements.
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Food Safety Management System audit.
- Expert advisors in Food Safety Management.
- Understand the operations of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of a FSMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in FSMS audits.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.