Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS). During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ABMS, including ABMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Anti-bribery Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ABMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.