ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management.
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirementsABMS team members.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ABMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.