Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an OHSMS and be able to apply them in an organization in order to continually improve its performance and ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OHSMS requirements.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OHSMS.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OHSMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Occupational Health and Safety Management System best practices.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of OHSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.