Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as specified in ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an OHSMS, including OHSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an OHSMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.