Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management.
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements.
- QMS team members.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.