Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Quality Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam