With constantly changing legislation and increases in fines, it’s sometimes difficult for businesses to be sure they’re remaining compliant. Businesses sign up to the Legislation Update Service when they’re spending too much time looking for information about new and existing legislation or when they need reassurance that they aren’t missing anything.
How WSH EXPERTS can help you?
We monitor all new health, safety and environmental legislation (around 10,000 words a day) and then summaries each new piece in plain English. Subscribers then receive updates on these new pieces but only on the pieces that are relevant to their business.
By subscribing to the Legislation Update Service, businesses find they have more time and feel assured that they’re compliant with the law.
How the Service can help you ?
- The ability to create a bespoke online HSE legal register.
- Automatic update of the legal register every month.
- Easy to use navigation through the legal register by filters.
- Includes links to full text versions of the legislation.
- An upload facility for relevant documents.
- An option to comment on individual pieces of legislation to show compliance and create an audit trail for evaluation (which is a mandatory requirement for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- The Aspects Register tool – which enables businesses to rate their environmental impacts and list their most significant impacts to improve upon.
- The option to assign time-based actions to individual users.
- A multiple site option – individual bespoke registers for each site can be easily managed under one umbrella.
- Monthly updates in the form of a bespoke newsletter.
- An option to download the full legal register.
- Legislation support through our telephone advice line.