It’s ” By the people ”
Not ” Buy the people ”
ISO 37001 standard provides requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system. This standard is designed for all types of organizations from any sector and for any type of bribery they may face. It was developed in response to a growing need for organizations to implement effective anti-bribery and corruption policies.
WSH Experts conducts ISO 37001 Foundation Training Courses, it enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS). During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an Anti bribery management system, including ABMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement. And we are providing ISO 37001 certification.
This course ( ISO 37001 training ) provides participants with an awareness of the historical background of ISO 37001 and the basic framework and structure of an ABMS. It is aimed at those working in management or compliance, as well anyone who will be involved with ABMS project implementation for their organization.
This standard is designed to for all types of organizations, any type of sector and any type of bribery risk it faces, and apart from that it can be implemented as a standalone or can also be integrated into an overall management system.
Why is Anti-Bribery Management System important for you?
ISO 37001 foundation training serves as a framework in the precaution of organizational integrity and helps to combat bribery associated risks and to encourage a decent business culture. It helps organizations to prevent, identify and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery-laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities.
Benefits of ISO 37001 certification
Assisting organizations / companies in implementing anti-bribery management system.
- It will help your organization to implement or enhance controls to combat bribery and reduce the risk of bribery occurring.
- Promotes ethical business culture
- Increased control of the potential for bribery in an organization
- Improves performance of affected processes
- Proves employees’ commitment to anti-bribery best practices
- In the case of investigations, it helps provide evidence to the authorities that the organization has taken steps to prevent bribery.
- Increase the credibility of the company as an organization that has been obedient to anti-bribery regulations and government regulations.
- Demonstrates that your organization implements, maintains and improves anti-bribery compliance program
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management.