This course helps you to learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard
- Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
- ISO 9001 History
- High Level Structure
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Key changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Overview of the ISO 9001:2015
- Comparison between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
- ISO 14001 Awareness Training
- This training provides industry with a model for managing and improving their environmental impacts.
- The training will provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 14001 as a tool for the management of environmental aspects and impacts.
- Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to understand the purpose of an environmental management system and describe the ISO 14001 standard. You will also have knowledge of the requirements and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS. Including knowledge of the purpose and the intent of the ISO 14001 series of standards.
- If you plan to complete other EMS training, such as the Lead Environmental Auditor Training and the Internal EMS Auditor Training, you will benefit from the strong knowledge and theory foundation this training provides for developing future auditing skills.
- The training comprises presentations and workshop exercises.
- Contact WSH EXPERTSnow for more information on ISO 14001 Awareness Training.