ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems auditor/lead auditor training from SGS – develop the skills to audit quality management systems.
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will understand:
- The purposes and business benefits of a quality management system, quality management system standards, management system audits and third party certification
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on a quality management system audit to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
Students taking this course should have prior knowledge of:
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The fundamental concepts of a quality management system and the seven quality management principles of ISO 9000
- The requirements of ISO 9001 and its commonly used quality management terms and definitions
- To gain a comprehensive overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- To learn how to set quality policy, objectives and organizational roles
- To understand the 10 clauses requirements and its interpretation
- To understand how to use PDCA for quality management process
- To plan work activities to meet quality system requirement
- To monitor the quality outcome
- To gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- To understand the responsibilities of an internal auditor and the role & purpose of internal audit
- Types of stakeholders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Top Management, EHS Personnel, Quality Practitioners and Designated Internal Auditors