ISO 45001 – All you need to know
ISO 45001 specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001.
WSH Experts ISO 45001 Certification Program can give you the international recognition you need to stand out from the crowd.
Our training is based on both theory and best practices through our implementations. Through extensive examination of your knowledge, work experience, and competence to audit, WSH Experts can give you proof of your competence to effectively audit ISO 45001 management systems and give you assurance that your audits will be accepted globally. Ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy environment.
Once you obtain the ISO 45001 certification, your consideration for the well being of employees will be visible across the industry wherein identification, control, and prevention of work-related injuries become less. Furthermore, it will help you gain a competitive advantage by enhancing your brand’s reputation in your niche.
Who should attend?
- Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 45001 management system.
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- Anyone responsible for maintaining compliance with OH&S MS requirements in an organization.
- Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 45001 migration.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements.
What You Will Learn
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an OH&S management system and the business and societal benefits of improving OH&S performance
- Specific new implementation requirements and factors to consider when implementing them
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- The benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
This standard is being designed by keeping in mind that it is going to be used by any organization may it be small or whatever may be its nature of work. Ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy environment.