WSQ Apply Workplace Safety And Health In Process Plant (Oil/Petrochemical Safety Orientation For Workers OPSOC)
On completion of this unit, learners will have the skills and knowledge in applying workplace safety and health practices to ensure the safety of oneself and others at work in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry.
Who should attend this Course?
The job role(s) / occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include the following parties related to / in the process industry (oil / petrochemical industry).
- Identify the roles and responsibilities under the Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Identify and prevent fire and explosion hazards at the workplace
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures for material handling
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures for mechanical and electrical works
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures when working on specialized operations
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures when working at Heights
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures when working in a confined space
• 8 hours (Training) • 1 hours (Assessment/Exam)
Trainer : Trainee Ratio1 : 20
Practical Performance Written / Oral Questioning Session
Upon completion Safety pass will be issued to the participants with 100% attendance and passed the examination. Safety Pass valid for 3 years.
Pre-requisites : Nil
$90/- (subject to GST) After SDF Funding:S$9 (up to 90%, subject to WDA Terms and Conditions Apply) CRS-Q-0024268-PI
To be eligible for funding, participants must attend at least 75% of each module of the course.