WSQ Perform Work In Confined Space Operations( Safety Orientation Course For Manhole Workers SOC MH)( Safety Orientation Course For Manhole Workers SOC MH)
On completion of this unit, learners will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and expertise to perform the duties of an entrant and attendant when working in a confined space, use gas detection instruments and participate in an emergency situation.
Who should attend this Course?
Workers anyone need work as:
- Confined Space Entrant
- Confined Space Attendant
1. Identify duties and responsibilities of all personnel involved in confined space work under the WSH Legislations and Code of Practice
2. Identify confined space hazards
3. Use Gas Detection Instruments for atmospheric monitoring
4. Comply with Permit-to-Work system and safe work procedures when working in confined space
5. Participate in an Emergency for confined space
• 12 hours (Training) • 2 hours (Assessment/Exam)
Trainer : Trainee Ratio
1 : 20
Practical Performance Written / Oral Questioning Session
Upon completion Safety pass will be issued to the participants with 100% attendance and passed the examination. Safety Pass valid for 3 years.
$115/- (subject to GST) After SDF Funding:S$11.50 (up to 90%, subject to WDA Terms and Conditions Apply)
To be eligible for funding, participants must attend at least 75% of each module of the course.